BREAKING NEWS!!!

Hello my fellow fanfickers!!!

Just dropping by to give you guys the 411 on the latest happenings in the fanfic world!  Hiro0911, author of the Fists and Lipsticks series and Vena Cava, has not only returned to continue his sci-fi thriller, but he has also agreed to participate in an interview with the BFF crew!!! So of course, this interview wouldn't mean anything without your questions so send them in!!! DON'T FORGET: Solangel and SUNDAE are still waiting on some of your questions so get on it and get them to me ASAP!!!! Well, I'm off to start on my own questions for these awesome authors!  Catch you guys later with a Blast from the past!


Happy Reading!!
Trufloetry
Don of Fanfix


P.S. Don't forget to check out my poll on the left hand side of this forum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment